If you have any problems you can contact us at: email@example.com
Try downloading one of the free cards first, this will show you how easy it is and takes you throgh the ordering process.
The download process is very simple and on ordering a download you will receive an e-mail giving you a link to the download site where you will be asked to save the file onto your computer. It normally only takes a few minutes from ordering to receiving your download instructions.
All our downloads come as a Zip PDF files that run on Acrobat reader. You will need to have this installed to open them. Acrobat reader is free software and comes pre-installed on most computers. If you need a copy then click on the link below.
IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS HERE ARE SOME COMMON SOLUTIONS
1) Firstly check your Junk Mail, it can sometimes get put in there by your e-mail provider. (If so move it to your main folder and tick the "This is not Junk mail" or its equivalent. This will stop it happening in the future HOPEFULLY!!!)
2) You have still not received your download instructions;
You may have given the wrong e-mail address, check your order details if you can because the download may have been sent to the wrong address!!!
3) You have still not received your download instructions;
It may just be that your e-mail provider is a little busy so give it a couple of hours. If nothing arrives after 24 hours e-mail us your order and we will
resend the instructions to you.
YOU CAN'T FIND YOUR DOWNLOAD FILE ON YOUR COMPUTER:
When you get your download instructions you will be asked to follow the link and save the folder. It is strongly recommended that you make a Master folder called something like "Computercrafts Download" then save to this.
Just 3 simple steps to download your Craft Papers & Projects
1) Choose you paper and then click the
"ADD TO CART" Button
2) Keep shopping or checkout and pay for your purchases.
3) You will receive an
E-Mail with your download Link, Click-Down load- Save-Print. it's that simple