(Please note the file is about 287mb and will take about from 30 seconds to 9 minutes to download with a broadband connection. You will need Adobe reader to open the file)
Robert Addams latest "Perfect Papers for Beautiful Boxes" CD-Rom is a fantastic resource for crafters wanting perfect papers to create beautiful boxes because all the designs are small and look ‘right’ whichever way up they are. This CD was designed to work perfectly with Robert’s Popping Box Card Templates and All Occasion Trellis Arch and Edge Cutter dies, but will also work beautifully for your other box designs and crafting projects. It is very much aimed at people wanting to make pretty feminine boxes and cards for all ages and tastes.
The backing papers have 4 main themes.
* Firstly there are 80 individual Floral Papers - these have smaller sized designs in both full colour and tinted versions. They also come with a colour coordinated tab which helps to make the trellis panels on the Popping Box Cards stand out and gives your cards that professional look.
* The second section is "All Occasion Papers" with 60 papers themed around every day events, occasions and objects and also has a tabbed version of each design.
* The next section is "Light & Lacy" and has 60 papers which when printed out give the impression of being embossed or made of lace.
* The last section with 40 papers is "Gold & Silver" based on geometric shapes.
If you enjoy making box cards then this CD will prove an invaluable source of papers to help make a card for any occasion in addition to being a resource for your other crafting projects. Because of the way the papers are designed it can also be used to produce backing papers for stepper cards and is the perfect match for our new Oval Stepper Card Template and Trellis Die Set.
This CD-Rom is a fantastic resource for crafters wanting papers that have a small pattern and also want to make very special box cards.
Just 3 simple steps to download your Craft Papers & Projects
1) Choose you paper and then click the
"ADD TO CART" Button
2) Keep shopping or checkout and pay for your purchases.
3) You will receive an
E-Mail with your download Link, Click-Down load- Save-Print. it's that simple